Boost your career.
Office – The Netherlands
Maxxton is the leading property management system provider and reliant software-as-a-service partner for the broader hospitality and accommodation rental sector. Originally a Dutch company, since its formation in 1998, Maxxton has grown into a multinational organization for holiday parks, campings, resorts, serviced apartments, and vacation rentals.
The software solutions are built with state-of-the-art technology and Maxxton’s cloud-based platform is managing 1.000.000+ reservations annually for their customers. After becoming the market leader in the Netherlands, we now continue to grow as the European market leader. We have huge ambitions.
Growing along with Maxxton as a Consultant after completing your university education?
Based in our headquarters in the city center of Middelburg, our Consultancy Trainee will follow a thorough process that takes as long as suits you. This is usually two years. In these years you will get to know our Maxxton software, our working method, and our customers in the leisure recreation industry. Of course in theory, but especially in practice. In consultation with you, you spend an average of one day a week on training and education. And the rest of the time you will work in our Customer Success department. Here you will be the link between the customer, third parties, and the other international departments of Maxxton.
What will you grow in?
- Thinking along and advising clients in the design of their business processes
- Being central to a dynamic international playing field where you know how to act on the interests of all parties involved
- Setting priorities, flexibility, and switching quickly is an important part of your work
- Participate in software implementation and consultancy projects with experienced colleagues
- Perfecting your consultancy and change management skills to become able in setting out the lines independently
As you can read, you are constantly working on business processes, but they are different for every Maxxton customer. We continuously develop our Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) solutions. Together with our customers. The more experience you have, the more patterns you see and the more you can share your knowledge and vision. Very useful, because your help and advice during the implementation and optimization of our software ultimately has one goal: to ensure that our customers can work with it as good as possible. That makes your work very diverse with customers who see you as an external colleague. And you talk to your Maxxton colleagues more than regularly to share knowledge and inspiration, and of course to have a drink together!
Characteristics of our Maxxton Consultancy Trainee
- University degree in e.g. Business IT & Management, Information Science, Finance, Business Administration, Change Management or Supply Chain Management
- Hands-on, no-nonsense mentality
- Energetic personality who is able to deliver results quickly
- Analytic skills combined with pragmatism
- Strong communication, interpersonal, and presentation skills
- Affinity with IT is an advantage
- Fluent in Dutch and English verbally and written
- Proficiency in the French language is a strong plus
Working at Maxxton
We have a strong focus on optimizing the recreation business processes of our customers, with smart solutions. This leads to valuable innovations. Our customers recognize our expertise, find us solution-oriented and see us as a technology partner. We continue where others left off and are therefore experiencing good growth.
As an international organization, we have developed strongly in the last years. Especially by encouraging each other and being ambitious. By staying optimistic, being able to cope with setbacks, and having the will to do an excellent job. By embarking on the adventure to grow together. That gives us energy. In this way, we achieve appealing results as a team.
Are you the Consultancy Trainee Maxxton is looking for?
Get in contact with us and who knows you might be talking about your opportunities soon. For further information regarding this position, please contact Ramon van Loon (HR Manager) via +31(0)118-671010 or send your application with CV and motivational letter per mail to [email protected].
- A challenging and ambitious work environment in a young and dynamic organization
- Being part of a group of dedicated colleagues in the Netherlands and India
- Accelerated career progression in an environment that encourages entrepreneurial spirit.
- Occasionally travel around Europe and Overseas
- Good salary and benefits, like a 100% company paid pension scheme