Boost your career.
Office – The Netherlands
Maxxton is the leading property management system provider and reliant software-as-a-service partner for the broader hospitality and accommodation rental sector. Originally a Dutch company, since its formation in 1998, Maxxton has grown into a multinational organization for holiday parks, campings, resorts, serviced apartments and vacation rentals.
The software solutions are built with state-of-the-art technology and Maxxtons cloud-based platform is managing 1.000.000+ reservations annually for their customers. After becoming market leader in the Netherlands, we now continue to grow as the European market leader. We have huge ambitions.
Growing along with Maxxton as our Controller?
Based in our headquarters in the city center of Middelburg, our Controller is asking questions at all levels. You have a sharp, analytical view and look beyond project boundaries. In doing so, you are providing an overarching perspective for further insight improvement of the business performance. You also think about how the financial processes and the provision of information can be optimally organized. Within the Finance Team, you will work closely together with our Controllers and Financial Administrative Assistants. As a sparring partner, you are in direct contact with the management with insights, advice, and analysis and will experience the entrepreneurial spirit that comes along.
As a Controller you enable the management team to lead the organization optimally and make adjustments where necessary. As a strong communicator, you know how to easily switch between different departments, organizational layers and timely inform and enthuse different stakeholders about your observations and possible innovations. We have a huge growth expectation and therefore many personal growth opportunities.
A business financial expert with a strong sense of responsibility
- Looking at the figures from a business perspective, including KPI’s delivered in accurate and timely monthly reports for the Maxxton Holding
- Responsible for the continuous improvement of the financial processes and optimization of the work processes
- Involved in preparing the annual accounts and providing support for the audit
- Providing a fast and smart information provision for adjustment and control
- Responsible for cash-management including the coverage of exchange risks
Characteristics of our colleague in the role of Controller
- Bachelor or University degree in Business Administration or Finance
- Relevant work experience in a similar role as Controller
- Experience in Accounting is a preference
- Hands-on, no-nonsense mentality plus affinity with IT
- An energetic and flexible personality who is able to deliver results quickly
- Analytic skills combined with pragmatism
- Experience with Exact Online and Sigma Conso is a preference
- Strong communication, interpersonal, and presentation skills
- Fluent in Dutch and English verbally and written
Are you the one our Finance department is looking for?
Get in contact with us and who knows you might be (virtually) in our office next week to talk about your opportunities with a cup of coffee. Please send your application with CV and motivational letter per mail to [email protected]. For further information regarding this position, please contact Ramon van Loon (HR Manager) via +31(0)118 671010.
- A challenging and ambitious work environment in a young and dynamic organization
- Being part of a group of dedicated colleagues in the Netherlands and India
- Accelerated career progression in an environment that encourages entrepreneurial spirit.
- Good salary and benefits, like a 100% company paid pension scheme