Boost your career.
Customer Success Agent
Office – The Netherlands
Maxxton is the leading property management system provider and reliant software-as-a-service partner for the broader hospitality and accommodation rental sector. Originally a Dutch company, since its formation in 1998, Maxxton has grown into a multinational organization for holiday parks, campings, resorts, serviced apartments, and vacation rentals.
The software solutions are built with state-of-the-art technology and Maxxton’s cloud-based platform is managing 1.000.000+ reservations annually for their customers. After becoming the market leader in the Netherlands, we now continue to grow as the European market leader. We have huge ambitions.
Growing along with Maxxton in our Customer Success team?
Based in our headquarters in the city center of Middelburg, our Customer Success Agent is the link between the customer, third parties, and the other departments of Maxxton. As the first point of contact, you are responsible for the correct coordination and handling of customer questions about our system. You work in a team with service-oriented colleagues with perseverance. The main means of communication in our support services is the JIRA support system adapted to our wishes. In addition to handling the technically and functionally related notifications from this supporting ticket system, handling e-mails, Skype chats, and telephone calls are also part of your tasks and responsibilities.
You have read it already, it’s not purely customer service. As a Customer Success Agent at Maxxton you go further than that and you must be able to put yourself in the shoes of the customer and convert their questions and wishes into possibilities within the Maxxton Software system. You must be able to assess whether the questions and wishes are relevant and desirable. Prioritizing and acting quickly is an important part of the job, as is making sure the customer gets the right answer or solution.
What your day can look like?
- Provide support by answering phone calls, emails, and Skype chats
- Handling incoming tickets related to support notifications
- Collaborate with colleagues worldwide from other departments to help customers find an answer and/or solution
- Making logical connections between customer questions and the use of our system
- Explaining to colleagues the wishes and processes of the customers, because you understand the market
What Maxxton colleagues say about this position
- “As part of the Customer Success team, you are the face of Maxxton! During your working day, you are in constant contact with customers, third parties, and colleagues. “
- “Every day here looks different: when I step in in the morning, I don’t know what the day will bring, this makes the work very varied. “
Characteristics of our Customer Success colleague
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Stress resistant and able to set the right priorities based on the importance of incidents
- An energetic and optimistic personality with hands-on, no-nonsense mentality
- MBO+ or HBO Bachelor Degree (preferably with IT know-how)
- Affinity with software solutions and IT systems is an advantage
- Fluent in Dutch and English verbally and written
- Proficiency in the French language is a plus
Working at Maxxton
We have a strong focus on optimizing the recreation business processes of our customers, with smart solutions. This leads to valuable innovations. Our customers recognize our expertise, find us solution-oriented and see us as a technology partner. We continue where others left off and are therefore experiencing good growth.
As an international organization, we have developed strongly in the last years. Especially by encouraging each other and being ambitious. By staying optimistic, being able to cope with setbacks, and having the will to do an excellent job. By embarking on the adventure to grow together. That gives us energy. In this way, we achieve appealing results as a team.
Are you the Customer Success Agent Maxxton is looking for?
Get in contact with us and who knows you might be talking about your opportunities soon. For further information regarding this position, please contact us via +31(0)118-671010 or send your application with CV and motivational letter per mail to [email protected].
- A challenging and ambitious work environment in a young and dynamic organization
- Being part of a group of dedicated colleagues in the Netherlands and India
- Accelerated career progression in an environment that encourages entrepreneurial spirit.
- Occasionally travel around Europe and Overseas
- Good salary and benefits, like a 100% company paid pension scheme