Boost your career.
Office – The Netherlands
Maxxton is the leading property management system provider and reliant software-as-a-service partner for the broader hospitality and accommodation rental sector. Originally a Dutch company, since its formation in 1998, Maxxton has grown into a multinational organization for holiday parks, campings, resorts, serviced apartments, and vacation rentals.
The software solutions are built with state-of-the-art technology and Maxxton’s cloud-based platform is managing 1.000.000+ reservations annually for their customers. After becoming the market leader in the Netherlands, we now continue to grow as the European market leader. We have huge ambitions.
Growing along with Maxxton as our HR Manager?
A unique opportunity to join a global, high-growth software company. To support the global expansion and development agenda we are looking to hire a HR Manager. With more than 200 employees globally in the group, operations in three continents, and clients spread across the globe, Maxxton is headquartered in the Netherlands and is embarking on significant expansion. Maxxton is performing well and HR is an increasingly important aspect of the business.
Reporting directly to the CEO of Maxxton, your role will be varied, challenging, and incredibly rewarding. The HR manager will facilitate the business across a variety of areas, with the vision of leveraging skills, confidence and enhancing the organization for the people to learn, grow, and excel. The HR manager is assisted by two part-time colleagues: our Office Manager and our Management & HR assistant.
Key responsibilities for our HR Manager:
- Business Partner for the Management Team on strategical, tactical, and operational level for e.g. group HR strategy, organizational culture and change, personnel planning, and employer branding.
- Driving recruitment processes and candidate selection
- Manager and advisor for e.g. Learning & Development, HR policies, Talent Acquisition, and partnerships with high schools and universities
- First point of contact for all HR-related inquiries for the employees in the Netherlands and sparring partner globally for HR colleagues in India and Belgium.
- Enhancing HR best practices and developing innovative HR policies and procedures to drive performance and mitigate disputes.
- Participation in the implementation of global and local projects, procedures, and guidelines to help align the workforce with the strategic goals of the organization.
- Organize knowledge, skills, or team building related activities on a regular basis
Your experience and characteristics could include:
- 3-5 years of working experience in the field of HR, preferably in a fast-moving, growing and changing environment
- Detailed oriented, excellent organization, and follow-through skills
- Strong communicator with excellent interpersonal and communication skills to interface with all levels of the organization and collaborate cross-functionally
- Ability to think critically and solve problems independently
- Experience supporting teams in an international environment across multiple locations in a modern tech company is a plus
- Understanding the key drivers of recruitment, performance, culture, and engagement, and the interplay of these drivers
- Discretion and confidentiality
- The role requires fluency in both Dutch and English, with a minimum of 4 days per week of availability
Working at Maxxton
We have a strong focus on optimizing the recreation business processes of our customers, with smart solutions. This leads to valuable innovations. Our customers recognize our expertise, find us solution-oriented and see us as a technology partner. We continue where others left off and are therefore experiencing good growth.
As an international organization, we have developed strongly in the last years. Especially by encouraging each other and being ambitious. By staying optimistic, being able to cope with setbacks, and having the will to do an excellent job. By embarking on the adventure to grow together. That gives us energy. In this way, we achieve appealing results as a team.
Are you the HR Manager Maxxton is looking for?
Get in contact with us and who knows you might be talking about your opportunities soon. For further information regarding this position, please contact us via +31(0)118-671010 or send your application with CV and motivational letter per mail to [email protected].
- A challenging and ambitious work environment in a young and dynamic organization
- Being part of a group of dedicated colleagues in the Netherlands and India
- Accelerated career progression in an environment that encourages entrepreneurial spirit.
- Occasionally travel around Europe and Overseas
- Good salary and benefits, like a 100% company paid pension scheme