Boost your career.
Java Software Developer
Office – The Netherlands
Maxxton BV is part of the Maxxton Group with offices in the Netherlands, India, UK and the U.S.. The core business is the provision of a hosted ERP software for the leisure and hospitality industry which manages all aspects of the business in one central application, in addition to processing all of the bookings.
As a software developer at Maxxton (based in Middelburg) you design and build new client modules, webbased applications and mobile applications. You also help in the maintenance and optimization of the already existing applications. Being a senior you also use your knowledge and expertise to support other developers and to think about future development.
- Analyze customer requests
- Make a technical and functional design
- Specify and implement changes to existing software
- Develop new products
- Communicate with other team members about new ideas and technologies
Our ideal candidate
In addition to being a good communicator the following aspects are basic requirements:
- A bachelor or masters degree in Computer Science
- Good communicative skills
- At least 2 years of professional experience in Java and SQL
- Experience with Java Frameworks like Spring, MyBatis, Wicket
- Experience with NoSql search solutions as Solr and Elasticsearch is a plus
- Fluent in Dutch and English verbally and written
Are you the software developer we are looking for? Get in contact with us and who knows you might be in our office next week to talk about the opportunities.
Please send us your CV and short cover e-mail to [email protected]
For further information regarding this position, please contact Ramon van Loon on +31(0)118 671010.
- A challenging and ambitious work environment in a young and dynamic organization
- Being part of a group of dedicated colleagues in the Netherlands and India
- Accelerated career progression in an environment that encourages entrepreneurial spirit.
- Occasionally travel around Europe and Overseas
- Good salary and benefits, like a 100% company paid pension scheme