Boost your career.
Office – India
Work with us as React Developer in a challenging, ambitious and international company!
- Position: React Developer
- Designation: Software Engineer
- Experience: 1-4 years
- Location: Pune
We are looking for a React developer. You will be responsible for architecting and building the applications for the Maxxton Software (Property Management Software), as well as coordinating with the teams responsible for other layers of the product infrastructure. Building a product is a highly collaborative effort, and as such, a strong team player with a commitment to perfection is required.
What you will need to do as our Maxxton colleague
- Develop new user-facing features
- Hands-on experiment on Node JS add on
- Experience on React & Redux,
- Experience in Advance React, Advanced Typescript, ES6/ES7, React Pattern such as HOC, Stateful and Stateless
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Optimize applications for maximum speed and scalability
- Maintaining and establishing good software design and architecture best practices
- Commit to completing well-defined work and deliver on those commitments
- Collaborate with other team members
- Own unit testing, deployment pipeline added advantage
- It will be added advantage if experienced in Docker, MongoDB, Restful Services, SCSS/ SASS
What you will need to have as React Developer
- Any Graduate in Any Specialization or equivalent with programming experience
- 1-4 years experience as React Developer
- Basic understanding of web markup, including HTML5 and CSS3
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around such issues
We are looking forward to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for our customers.
Are you the one we are looking for? Get in contact with us and who knows you might be in our office next week to talk about the opportunities.
Please send us your CV and short cover e-mail to [email protected]
- A challenging and ambitious work environment in a young and dynamic organization with global offices in the Netherlands (HQ) and Pune (India)
- Good salary and benefits