Boost your career.
Office – The Netherlands
Work with us as an Software developer in a challenging, ambitious and young team!
As a software developer at Maxxton (based in Middelburg) with allround web development expertise, preferably you bring at least Java knowledge to the table and later on interest to pick up React software development. You will be responsible for building these online web- and mobile applications, in the first place specifically for one of our biggest clients. Developing a product is a highly collaborative effort, and as such, a strong team player with a commitment to perfection is required. Being a senior you also use your knowledge and expertise to support other front-end and back-end developers and to think about future development..
- Must be able to handle medium to large complex programming tasks
- Proactive in raising issues and achieve clarity on the functional & technical aspects of the requirements
- Excellent team player, collaborate to work in a global team and follow through on deadlines
- You will be performing the role as key developer mainly working on the important and complex parts of the client projects
- Understand the requirements and develop the source code as per the design specifications and coding standards
- Work on the technical activities on on-going application development, maintenance and support as instructed by the project manager or consultant
- Keep the ticketing system (JIRA) regularly updated with estimations, progress, problems you are facing, due dates etc.
- Participate in code reviews to ensure code quality
- Maintaining and establishing good software design and architecture best practices
- Commit to completing well-defined work and deliver on those commitments
- Bachelor or Master degree in any specialization or equivalent with programming experience (e.g. Computer Science or Information & Communication Technology)
- Java, HTML and CSS are mandatory.
- Knowledge of React and ElasticSearch will be an added advantage
- Working experience as Software Developer with at least Java
- Sound logical, analytical and problem solving skills
- Fluent in Dutch and English verbally and written
Are you the developer we are looking for? Get in contact with us and who knows you might be in our office next week to talk about the opportunities.
Please send us your CV and short cover e-mail to email@example.com
- A challenging and ambitious work environment in a young and dynamic organization
- Being part of a group of dedicated colleagues in the Netherlands and India
- Accelerated career progression in an environment that encourages entrepreneurial spirit.
- Occasionally travel around Europe and Overseas
- Good salary and benefits, like a 100% company paid pension scheme