Boost your career.
Financial Administrative Assistant
Office – The Netherlands
In this varied position as Financial Administrative Employee you are responsible for the processing of financial changes in 5 administrations. You process purchase and sales invoices, book bank transactions and manage suspense accounts and asset statements.
In addition, you perform preparatory work for both periodic reports and the annual accounts and you actively contribute to process improvements within the financial processes. In short, you are the one who knows everything and maintains an overview of the financial administration!
What your working days and responsibilities might look like…
- Responsible for the general administration (invoicing process, debtors, creditors)
- Check suspense accounts and general ledgers
- Keep the asset statements up-to-date (capitalize of new investments, determine depreciation periods)
- Complete VAT returns
- Thinking along and implementing the optimization and monitoring of (administrative) procedures
- Support with automation projects within the financial administration
- Support in the annual audit, such as making specifications
- Support during the audit, such as making specifications or reports
Characteristics of our colleague…
- MBO+ educational background in Business Administration
- A few years of work experience in a similar position
- Accurate, systematic and structured way of working
- Naturally taking initiative and thinking along about improvements
- Flexible attitude regarding tasks and organization of working days
- You can work well with Microsoft Office, especially Excel
- Communicative skills including Dutch and English verbally and written
- Knowledge of Exact Online is a preference
You will work in an ambitious, international and fast-growing company with nice colleagues. In addition to a fun and challenging job, we offer you:
- a challenging 24/32-hour position with a wide range of tasks
- a hybrid work form after the familiarization period
- a competitive salary based on experience
- a non-contributory pension
- a pleasant and informal working atmosphere with enthusiastic colleagues, including Friday afternoon drinks & regular staff outings.
HBO starters are also invited to apply for the above position
Are you the enhancement our Finance department is looking for?
Get in contact with us and who knows you might be in our office next week to talk about your opportunities with a cup of coffee. Please send your application with CV and motivational letter per mail to [email protected] For further information regarding this position, please contact Miriam van den Hoven (Group Controller) via +31(0)118 671010.
- A challenging and ambitious work environment in a young and dynamic organization
- Being part of a group of dedicated colleagues in the Netherlands and India
- Accelerated career progression in an environment that encourages entrepreneurial spirit.
- Good salary and benefits, like a 100% company paid pension scheme