Boost your career.
Office – India
Work with us as Java Developer in a challenging, ambitious and international company!
- Position: Java Developer
- Designation: Software Engineer
- Experience: 2-4 years
- Location: Pune
We are looking for a Java developer. You will be responsible for architecting and building the applications for the Maxxton Software (Property Management Software), as well as coordinating with the teams responsible for other layers of the product infrastructure. Building a product is a highly collaborative effort, and as such, a strong team player with a commitment to perfection is required.
What you will need to do as our Maxxton colleague
- Must be able to handle medium to large complex programming tasks
- Proactive in raising issues and achieve clarity on the functional & technical aspects of the requirements
- Excellent team player, ability to work in a global team and follow through on deadlines
- You will be performing the role of a key Java developer mainly working on the important and complex parts of the project.
- Understand the requirements and develop the source code as per the design specifications and coding standards
- Work on the technical activities on on-going application development, maintenance and support as instructed by the team lead
- Keep the ticketing system (JIRA) regularly updated with estimations, progress, problems you are facing, due dates etc.
- Report to your lead about queries, assistance, status, any other needs etc.
- Participate in code reviews to ensure code quality
- Good knowledge in Agile methodology
- Maintaining and establishing good software design and architecture best practices
- Commit to completing well-defined work and deliver on those commitments
- Collaborate with other team members
What you will need to have as Java Developer
- Any Graduate in Any Specialization or equivalent with programming experience
- Java, Hibernate/JPA , Spring, Rest, Web Services & Spring boot are mandatory
- Knowledge of Micro-services, Angular, React will be an added advantage
- 2-4 years experience as Java Developer
- Sound logical, analytical and problem solving skills
- Good communication and inter-personal skills
We are looking forward to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for our customers.
Are you the one we are looking for? Get in contact with us and who knows you might be in our office next week to talk about the opportunities.
Please send us your CV and short cover e-mail to [email protected]
- A challenging and ambitious work environment in a young and dynamic organization with global offices in the Netherlands (HQ) and Pune (India)
- Good salary and benefits