Boost your career.
Office – The Netherlands
Work with us as an Software developer in a challenging, ambitious and young team!
As a software developer at Maxxton, based in Middelburg, there are various options to bring your software development skills in e.g. Java, React, Angular, or Python to the table. For example, you can be responsible for building the online web- and mobile applications or property management software modules for the largest players in the hospitality industry. Developing a product is a highly collaborative effort, and as such, a strong team player with a commitment to perfection is required. Being a senior you also use your knowledge and expertise to support other front-end and back-end developers and to think about future development.
- Must be able to handle medium to large complex programming tasks
- Proactive in raising issues and achieve clarity on the functional & technical aspects of the requirements
- Excellent team player, collaborate to work in a global team, and follow through on deadlines
- You will be performing the role of key developer mainly working on the important and complex parts of the client projects
- Understand the requirements and develop the source code as per the design specifications and coding standards
- Work on the technical activities on ongoing application development, maintenance, and support as instructed by the project manager or consultant
- Keep the ticketing system (JIRA) regularly updated with estimations, progress, problems you are facing, due dates etc.
- Participate in code reviews to ensure code quality
- Maintaining and establishing good software design and architecture best practices
- Commit to completing well-defined work and deliver on those commitments
- Bachelor or Master degree in any specialization or equivalent with programming experience (e.g. Computer Science or Information & Communication Technology)
- Expertise in at least one of the following programming languages: Java, React, Angular, Python
- Knowledge of ElasticSearch will be an added advantage
- Working experience as Software Developer, preferably familiar with Scrum methodology
- Sound logical, analytical, and problem-solving skills
- Fluent in Dutch and English verbally and written
Are you the software developer we are looking for? Get in contact with us and who knows you might be in our office next week to talk about the opportunities.
Please send us your CV and short cover e-mail to [email protected]
- A challenging and ambitious work environment in a young and dynamic organization
- Being part of a group of dedicated colleagues in the Netherlands and India
- Accelerated career progression in an environment that encourages entrepreneurial spirit.
- Occasionally travel around Europe and Overseas
- Good salary and benefits, like a 100% company paid pension scheme