Your online security is very important to us. We’re constantly enhancing our security, and will continue to update our website with any changes when needed.
During your visit to Maxxton.com, Maxxton collects information. We do this to tune the website as much as possible to the preferences of the visitors of our website. Thereby, Maxxton shall comply with any statutory rules as set out in the new Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (General Data Protection Regulation).
- We will be transparent about the information we are collecting and what we will do with it.
- We will only use the information you give us for the purposes described, which include providing you with services you have requested and enhancing your experience with Maxxton.
- If you tell us, you don’t want to receive marketing messages we will stop sending them.
- We will put in place measures to protect your information and keep it secure.
- We will respect your data protection rights and aim to give you control over your own information.
Personal information means details which identify you or could be used to identify you, such as your name and contact details. It may also include information about how you use our websites and mobile applications.
The Personal Information that you are asked to provide, and the reasons why you are asked to provide it, will be made clear to you at the point we ask you to provide your Personal Information. We will also let you know prior to collection whether the provision of the Personal Information we are collecting is compulsory or may be provided on a voluntary basis and the consequences, if any, of not providing the information.
Maxxton gathers the personal data you fill out in the various forms on the site as well as the data regarding clicking and surfing behaviour. Such personal data are at the exclusive disposal of Maxxton. We store your personal data such as your name, address, residence and further particulars required for communication in a contact file. We use these data for answering and executing the questions and orders submitted to us by you.
Maxxton also uses the data to analyse the clicking and surfing behaviour and the actions/transactions of visitors in order to draw up visitor profiles. Such profiles are used by Maxxton to improve its range of products and services on this site and to be able to offer visitors to the site tailor-made products and services.
If you have further questions about privacy please get in touch with us by writing to our Data Protection Officer.
Email address : email@example.com