1. Adding licence plate number to reservation
If applicable, Maxxton Software adds a licence plate number to a reservation. There are different options for this:
- Guest – Your guest submits his licence plate number itself during the reservation process. In addition, your guest can adjust or add information in the guest Portal 24/7.
- Manual task by employee – Your employee manually adds the licence plate number to a reservation via Maxxton’s Reservation Manager or Front Office manager.
- Third-party – Maxxton REST API can be used for third-party connections.
- Barrier software – The barrier software will automatically register the car licence plate during the first entry of your premises (e.g. first entry of a vehicle via reservation-related pin code).
You can (automatically) send relevant information to your guests via Notification manager. The barrier integration optimises licence plate recognition. The integrated dashboard helps you to keep an overview of vehicles that entered your premises.